Updated: Feb 17, 2020
Sweet tooth? Try these sweet muffins to satisfy your craving! Packed with fiber, micronutrients and natural sugars.
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1 cup of mashed ripe bananas (packed)
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla or plain almond milk
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2-1 teaspoon of cinnamon (preference)
1 & 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
1/3 cup quick cooking oats
1 heaping cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. I prefer avocado oil because it has a high cooking point. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together your flour, cooking oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix with a fork.
3. Mix together your melted coconut oil and coconut sugar. Add the 2 beaten eggs and vanilla extract. Add the mashed bananas.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with your dry ingredients. Add the 1/4 cup of almond milk. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
5. Fold in the raspberries gently.
6. Divide your batter between the 12 muffin cups. I filled 3/4 of the way.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is golden.
8. Allow your muffins to cool for a few minutes then dig in and enjoy!